Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Officially not a maths fan

I am today Officially NOT a maths fan... today's exam was just a killer it stressed me out so much... 30 minutes left on the clock and i have not completed two LONG maths Question=*think alot* that really panicked me when i started rushing it jumping from one question to the other jump here jump there... I was so scaared to think... Maths is a thinking subject believe it or not i was actually so afraid to think BECAUSE time's still ticking... i mean who in the world is afraid to think in a stupeed Maths paper..STUPEED STUPEED STUPEEEEDD.... i so scare!!!!!!
-Made the most silly mistake in the record of Jocelyn today in a Maths paper-
I miss the feeling...the "I LOVE MATHS I CAN DO ANYTHING IN MATHS" feeling...
Tomooroowww is my malay 1 paper... I am scared Malay's not my thing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home