Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My new addiction

Yesterday, i went to the mall with abby and people... guess what i didnt bring my wallet how stupid was i?*DONT ANSWER THAT* anyways, i bought smallville cos everyone have been telling me how nice it is... i mean i have to back my CSI collection now... anyways, i watched last night two discs and this morning i started watching from 9 till now... i just finished... i feel so deaf on my left ear it feels like as if something is blocking it i have no idea!its a good show... my brother have been tellling me how good it is eventhough he didnt watch it but yea Tom Welling is HOT!! the last episode is so stupid!! it says -to be continued- ho crazy so i made my brother buy it like quickly like now!! i seriously wanna continue... =P
i dont just feel deaf in one year i also have stiff neck... i think i knw why i feel deaf in one ear because i have always been relying on that ear for my hearing like putting an earphone in it and on-ing loud music... THATS BAD!!!
Yesterday abby,chloe,sophia and I got our ears pierced... i pierced it first and abby got so scared that she went to hide-out.. chloe had to pull her out and we had to convince her it didnt hurt its just so funny seeing ppl pierce their ears and describing how much it hurts...
i heard chloe's dad found out and she asked me how to convince her dad.. W-E-L-L obviously i dont cos i never convinced anyone about anything esp pierced ears... so yea!! didnt really know what to say!!
oh yea and right after exams i highlighted my hair didnt look like the colour i want but its all cool!!
These photos are for my friend... =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She's so cute she can put her hands together and PRAY!! cuteee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home