Saturday, March 08, 2008

Check her out!

So how many of you watches one tree hill season 5? If you do, then you should be able to recognize the person that I'm about to introduce. She's Mia- the singer that Peyton signed for her "record" company.

Well, i do love music but I don't really notice good tunes, esp from TV shows until almost the end of the show. One tree hill is NOT ending, but I received a myspace invite from Kate Voegele, i am not sure if its the real her but it should be cos many artist becomes famous from Myspace.

It was the typical, "I can see you are a fan of one tree hill, check out my tunes" and I did. I start noticing her and her songs on the show, and i really really like them. My kinda music, if you know what I mean. Her voice is awesome and she's really talented. I mean come on, a chick who plays the guitar, piano and sings. I am so inspired! I so wanna be able to that as well.. I am not sure if she has an album, but I think she does and I so want to buy it. So people, introducing to you KATE VOEGELE

Her popularity is going to boost, its only a matter of time! Her acting skills are pretty good as well. See, multi-talented and pretty! So, check her out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home