Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sleeping is an activity, not free time.

I got back from my 4 hours class and slept. Suddenly I got a call, it was Abby.

Me- Hello
Abby-Eh are you home?
Me- Yea
Abby- What you doing?
Me-Sleeping?
Abby- Oh! So you free the whole afternoon?
Me- Nooo, I'M BUSY! I'M SLEEPING!
Abby- Why you so grouchy? Blablabla.... (and goes on about how grouchy I am)

HAHA i thought this convo was funny! But at that time, I was kind of grouchy. I said I was sleeping and she asked me whether I was free this afternoon.. What the heck was that about? HAHA Then when I went down to open the door for Cass in my boxers, there was abby outside the lift! HAHAHA i heard i look like a zombie coming out of the lift. HEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home