Saturday, February 23, 2008

Finally, Brissie.

You cannot imagine how badly I wanted the aeroplane to U-turn but then again, thats impossible. I reached Brissie and the first person I saw is non other than my fellow Bruneian, Abby the butthead. She was nice enough to pick me up from the airport, but everybody knows with intention (I have her new phone). I keep going on about how we're in the wrong country. "We're in the FREAKIN wrong country!!!'

I miss home and all my friends back home. Since I can't go home anytime soon so... I'm just going to enjoy my life to the fullest. I'm now living with Becky and Cait and will be moving in to my own house with my brother on thursday. And classes starts on monday but I havent enrolled yet so I'm going to campus on Monday to enroll.

Ahoy matey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home