Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just doing what Mr, Unprofessional asked me to.

This linky love trail rules:-When you got tagged, you have to add your name to people who had done the tag and and let the list grow!

Those Who DunnitLimadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
ChinneeqDora-zooropazoo
BabyshernFarah (me)
Bani gundu
Frankensteina
Diyanazman
Najmyhana ni mo naiLindoshSlebetcepoterh
UmmYdayanaE
LLE LIZA~
Scarlet Kiss
Sycosuchitrawoobee
ArcAngelD
Purplemonkeybutt

II
First Name - Jocelyn.
Nickname- Joss, Bong, Jossie.
Name you wish you had - I'm happy with my name actually.
What do people normally mistake your name as – Josephine.
Birthday- 26th September 1989.
Birthplace- Brunei Darussalam.
Time of Birth- About noon, i think.
Single or Taken- Single and unavailable.
Zodiac Sign- Libra.

Your Appearance-
How tall are you- 171cm.
Wish you were taller- Not really, I think I'm tall enough.
Eye color – Dark Brown.
Eye color you want- Lighter brown, i guess.
Natural Hair color - Light Brown.
Current Hair color – Lighter brown, almost blonde.
Short or long hair – Abit longer than shoulder length, is that long?
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – Define Bizzare? I don't think so.
Curly,Straight,Wavy - Wavy.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair – Form 2, when I was fat with wavy hair, UGLY!
Glasses or contacts – None.
Do you wear make-up – Once in a while, only eyeliner.
Ever had hair extensions – Noooo.
Paint your nails – Yup, but I'm only into dark colours like Black, dark Blue.

-In the opposite gender-
What colour eyes- Anyla! As long as they are not ugly.
What colour hair- Depends on the skin tone.
Shy or Outgoing- Outgoing, because I prefer to be the shy party.
Looks or Personality- Definately both!
Sexy or Cute- I don't mind both.
Serious or Fun- Depends on the situation. Serious in a fun situation? or Fun in a serious situation is a BIG no no.
Older or younger than you- Must be older, no matter what.
Broke someone's heart- Erm...
Wondered what was wrong with you- You can wonder, just don't say it out unless its out of control.
Wish you were a prince/princess – Definately!
Liked someone who was taken – I know they are off limits, but yes I have before.
Shaved your head – Never.
Been in love – Nope.
Used chopsticks – Yup but I prefer forks and spoon.
Sang in the mirror to yourself – Shamely yes.

-Favorites-
Flowers- Daisies
Candy- Definately chocolates
Song- "When I see you smile"
Scent- My clothes after they are washed.
Movie- Juno
Singer- Alicia Pan
Word- ASS
Junk Food- Nachos
Website- Erm...
Lotion- Not any brand in particular, anything actually.
Animal- Little fury dog.
Ever cried over someone- Yeah.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – My big boobs to be smaller, please!
Do you think you're attractive – In ways, yes! But I don't know, I don't like judging myself when it comes to looks.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – Enchanted!
Do you play any sports – Yeah, basketball.

III
The rules:
-Link to your tagger and post these rules.
-List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.

  1. I brush my teeth more than I drink water.
  2. I play the drums at home just to add a little noise to the quiet house.
  3. I like to take pictures.
  4. I like to shop but only when I have the mood. If I have no mood to shop, I will refuse to test the clothes.
  5. I collect perfumes for fun.
  6. I like to sleep.
  7. I watch lots of Tv shows at once.
  8. I hate being rushed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home