Thursday, February 14, 2008

Take me there

Gong xi, Gong xi again!

So how's it going? My brother left on Sunday, and I'm going to see him in like 8 days. Damn, I'm leaving in 8 days. I can't face that fact just yet! So much to do in so little time. One of my things to do is to eat the different kind of food that I will miss cos it's going to be damn expensive there. But, I'm not the kind that will starve just cos its more expensive than where I come from. Some things you just can't help!

The bartender is gone now. My dad is the saddest I think! Cos he is loves the drinks my brother makes.
That Sunday I went to KB with my friends. We went to Kat's house to gong xi gong xi haha It was fun I was in KB for exactly 12 hours. Long time, long time! We gambled, drank and took many many photos. As you can see below. I know right, posers! HAHA




















Anyways, I finally got to watch a film today, CJ7. The stephen Chow show, its quite funny i must admit but its quite senseless.. But I guess it was okay, quite cute! I begged my friends to go watch with me. Everyone was like wondering "why the sudden change? Why watching movie instead of the usual" HAHA Wheeee, its Vday today so i just wanna wish everyone a "HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!" May it be awesome for all the taken and single people out there. =) Next show, Jumper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home