Monday, February 25, 2008

Bus 421

Hey guys, miss me yet?

I am not settled yet, as I can't move in to my accomodation yet until maybe Thursday. So i'm currently a nomad moving from one place to another. Heh!? I have been here for almost 3 days. I have actually accomplish quite alot in this three days. I am getting used to the public transport life. I sat on the bus, and city cat (a boat thingy) but I'm yet to go on a train.

I have also explored the city a bit. I walked around and I am starting to remember some places. Cassy taught me which bus I should get on from wherever to wherever.

This place is awesome, but there is no where better than home. Maybe its because, I just arrived here and still have not met people on my own yet. I am only here for 3 days, give me a break!

Today, Uni starts so I went to campus to enroll and pick my timetables. I think I am the LAST to enroll so my classes are so damn sucky. I have full day class on Wednesday, one class on Monday, Thursday and Friday. Crazy right! I have four classes on Wednesday.. FOUR, FOUR, I SAID FOUR! haha

Brisbane, Hmmmm, Brisbane is filled with white people. Especially my campus, I think i only see 30% Asian.. It's crazy! You know how they say, Melbourne and Perth is filled with Asians, well not here!

Food here, its okay but its very expensive! This afternoon I ate Japanese Curry and that plate cost me AUD $8.80 and you know how i never finish my food, well I didnt finish it! So expensive! Stuff here is super duper wuper expensive!

Today, I also open a bank account- ALL BY MYSELF! So damn proud of myself..

Hopefully I get to move in on Thursday, HOPEFULLY my brother gets the key by then. I really want to move in to a place on my own so I can design my room. HAHA My class on thurs is at 4-6pm so i'm thinking if i should move in before or after. AHHH! If before then I have to come back to the city and then to Kelvin Grove, if after it might be too late. Coonfuseee!!!!

Ah well, I'm done for now. I'm missing the new bunch, maybe because I hang out with them everyday and suddenly I am in a different atmosphere, time zone and I don't see them. Totally weird! I don't even see my regular friends everyday, except Tracy but she ain't regular (she's too special to be regular ;) HAHA) BUT yea, I see them everyday.. So, its weird NOT!!

Well, I should go now.

Love love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home