Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Things change when the environment change

As one of my journey ends,
Another begins, I'm glad to say that after being here for several days, I'm finally getting the fact that I'm in a whole other country in my head. Though at times i still purposely make myself jet lag. Like how i would think its Brunei time instead of Brissie time.

My first day in the city and I found Easy way.. Oh this just reminds me of home!

My bus rides, oh! over here my only source of transportation is the bus. And I only know how to get from St Lucia to the city and Garden's point to Kelvin Grove. The rest of the route I'm stil very blur.
Nothing reminds me of Brunei more than this flag! After all I did stay in Brunei my whole life, you can't expect me to adapt that fast! =( I'm not superman.



Oh I'm soooo not satisfied with my ID card, the day before I did my Id card I did not have enough of sleep so the next morning i look like as if I was dying, you should've seen those eyebags. DAMN IT WAS HUGE.
So as i was sitting down there ready to smile, the lady took an unusually long time to look for my info so i kinda got lazy and when she said "1, 2, 3 SMILE" I was like "errrr......" and then my face turned out like THAT.

The first shirt i bought from Brissie. The brand is UGLY LITTLE BITCH!!
I've been staying with Abby and Cassy for the past few days. They live in the city so everything is pretty easy for me. I kinda know the roads but thats if you dont take a detour. I only know how to go straight! Tomorrow night, i'll be moving to my own accomadation in a suburb, Taringa. YEA!!!! i can't wait to have my OWN room.. I wanna stick things on my wall =)




Thats what Brissie's all about, THE CITY!

P.s- I havent took any pictures in the Uni yet so I think I will soon. AND when I do, I will post them up.

Lots of love!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home