Thursday, March 06, 2008

daughtry knows it!

"I was blown away (literally).
What could I say?
It all seemed to make sense.
You've taken away everything,
And I can't deal with that.
I try to see the good in life (here, in brissie),
But good things in life are hard to find..."

For now, this song is my inspiration. The lyrics really reflect me, not the same way it reflected him but in my own ways. As I learn last year in Media clas, yadaa yadaa yadaa.. I won't go much deeper into what I learn last year. Its a bore!

Sorry for the lack of upates, the internet at home ain't set up yet. Yea, i suffer. All i do at home is watch Tv shows, lots of TV shows.. and think of what I wanna blog about on Microsoft word and attempt to read my lecture notes, and textbooks.

As you know, I'm taking Education here and the education here is very different from where I come from so yes, EXTRA READINGS FOR ME. To make myself not feel so left out in class, I reckon thats the only solution for now. For the record if you must know, I made friends. Like a few, mostly white and one korean. They're quite nice i suppose but...

You know, i just notice how anti-social I am. Maybe its because I'm not from this country and I find it relatively hard to make friends.

Oh, I bought a new phone! You wanna know more about my new phone go google search on Sony Ericsson W990i and I'll detail it more on another post when I get my internet.

Yes, I have no internet yet. Still waiting, should be by today cos I received a "modem" early this morning. I'm now in Abby and Cassy's house, they are busy cooking dinner and i'm here, doing this. HAHA Oh, and I still can't stop shopping, but I'm learning "self control" if not I can say BYE BYE to food!

Love love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home