Monday, July 23, 2007

what CHLOE said...




I just had to post this up! Its too cute and YES its TRUE. I bought chloe a "my little pony" from Kuching and she was so happy to receive presents that she gave me a BIG hug and two kisses. Awww, so shweet! and you know what else she said to me? She said "Next time when i big i buy barbie dolls for you ok?" I mean its so schweet that she's so grateful and at the same time so schweet at this very young age. Now, you knw why i love her like poops?

So, she's having her BIG three years old party and i'm so sad i might not be able to make it. Her invatation card is so cute its like pink with her picture on it. I remembered her one year old party was so cute, the invatation was like a wedding card haha. She didnt have any invatation card last year cos it was a combination with Kayrub's one month old! Anyways, this bday party of hers is going to have BOUNCER! I love bouncers, (P.s, that kid in me is coming out!) HAHA but yea, school will start the next day! Oh well, i'll just go see them on this coming friday morning just to hang out with them for a while (them as in Kowee, Kayrub and Che Meng) very fun watching Astro with them when they just woke up! They'll stare at you for a while and then 15 minutes later she'll start playing with me. HEHE! Mornings are their funniest time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home