Monday, July 23, 2007

Lots of clothes from MOM

SO, my mum's back from KL and YES, she did shop for me but i dont think its enough! and YES she did buy a few nice tops for me which (suprisingly!) i think its nice too. I dont know, usually her taste is abit off, abit say OLD? But thankfully, she went with my forever young Godmother and my Godmother's forever young ex-boss! Trust me, when i say forever young, i dont mean they're young at age I just mean they LOOK YOUNG! I mean HELLO, they're 50+ and flawless! DUH, its not original - the work of the wonderful Botox!

What is Botox?
Go look it up, http://www.botoxcosmetic.com/why_try_botox/what_is_botox.aspx
In short its a magical sharp needle that clears your wrinkle.

SO, every year during my birthday i can request something from my mom. This year i got a phone which my mom says its my early gift. But at this age her memory is not that good and i'm planning to take advantage of that disadvatage of hers and ASK FOR ANOTHER PERFUME. Last year, i got Dior Addict 2. This year i wanna ask for either a DKNY or a CK IN 2U. Well, she would be in Shanghai during my birthday so i'm hurt enough she's going Shanghai shopping without me so i'm NOT mean! CALL IT EVEN! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home