Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Dad's Hometown

Many many many years ago, some dude from Kuching made his way to Brunei to work and there He met some ladeh from Muar and they got married and had three kids. Every year, since forever he and his family would go back to Kuching every year and after 2001 they stopped going back beacause the dude's mum passed away. The dude still goes back every year in April but his children and wife stopped going back. And this year, his daughter decides to visit Kuching since she met some friends from Kuching and she never experienced Rainforst Music festival. SHE GOT TO SEE HER AUNTIES THAT SHE HAVE NEVER SEEN IN AGES!
My late grandma and the siblings
My late grandma, my brother(Jeremiah) and me
My small auntie and me!
Grandma, my niece and nephew and ME
Recognize her? Look above! Yup she's that little girl, my niece-my 2nd auntie's garnd daughter(Picture above was taken by me, i made her do that pose! HAHA old times) whom i absolutely adore and now she's like 10 years old! HAHA and she didnt remember me. After so long i doubt she will anyways! She looks different! HAHA


My auntie number 2. I love her She's so cute! HAHA She's my papa's 2nd sister. He has like 6 sisters!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home