Monday, July 23, 2007

Have you met my DAD?

He's a nutcase!

Okay, here's the scenario:

I tell my dad i wanna go out and i need money, he scolds me upside down (I'm exxagerating!) and says i spend too much money.

SO, okay i say i'll stay at home instead and obviously i cant do much at home except placing myself in my brother's room and just lie infront of the television. At the end of the day he comes up to me and start scolding me upside down (again!) and say i watch too much TV.

So i dont really get! DO i stay in or go out? Well, i never really get my dad half of the time what he says plainly does not make sense and i have my whole family to agree with me on that esp my mom. When he says something (which he thinks he's making sense) we'll just stare at him blankly and call him "SIAO EH!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home