Sunday, July 22, 2007

Semester's starting

(Photographer-Sarah Ong)

Yet again, i am going into a new semester. After one whole month of holiday which consist of plainly just watching TV, eating, going out, sleeping, holiday-ing in Koo-ching and being a pig! I think its time i start getting ready for school next week.


The most exciting part of my holiday is "getting my results" of course which i feel i did pretty well in and also being able to go to Kuching for the Rainforest Music Festival. After much time of bumming and enjoying myself of course, i'm NOT that ready to pick up a pen just yet. I'm still in the zone! HAHA

OH WELL, I'm just a 2 hour car ride away and sometimes i wish i could be further away BUT thats as far as i get! Once, i start earning my own money i'm sure to fly off to America and just stay there. Thats my dream and i feel that its a fulfill-able dream if i work hard enough. You think?

So about the starting of the semester, this is my LAST semester in Curtin and i think maybe i should enjoy myself to the fullest and also not forgetting studying hard so i get better grades than my first semester. Next year, it'll be the start of a new life again in a different environment with some of my same group of friends in Brunei PLUS some new people i will be meeting over in Aus.

This year, is INDEED a good year for me!

1 more week and i'll be busy doing assignments and listening to lectures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home