Saturday, April 28, 2007

Little mix of this and that!

My law test is next week, i'm so scared and i'm so not ready. (My prayer item!) Oh and i've been driving insanely alot lately from hostel to senadin and back again. Usually is with a licensed driver next to me but today, i got to drive a non-licensed person to Senadin and i drove back up myself alone in the car. I can actually get use to this driving thing.

Yesterday, it was my first time driving on a manual car, and it died on me like 5 times. Its so freaking hard! Now, i'm scared, my mistake to drive auto first! DAMN! But yea altogether driving is ROCKING!!! I love it.

Assignments are finally all dued and i have finally completed all that needs to be completed and handed them in. I'm happy i can relax for a while, before i have to hand in my next batch of assignments. I've been looking at Unis lately and yea printed out the necessary informations and gave them to my mum. Pray hard! I can get in when i actually apply.


SO FAST, and its May already. My exams will be somewhere in June and then i'll have a long one month holiday and during that time, i have decided to fly to Kuching for the rainforest Music festival and while i'm at that spend time with my NEW Kuching friends then i will fly to KK and hang out with my NEW KK friends. Yes, i am wondering why don't i have other friends from another area. =P

Year's going to pass by like the wind. By the end of the year, everyone will be back, i would be one of the "drivers" and i'll be gone from Curtin and i will certainly miss this place due to all the new great friends i've met and boy, will i miss them. Even though i've only known them for a little more than 2 months but it feels like as if i've known the like forever. This is bad! But at least one or two of them will be quite near me cos they'll be going to Perth! It is still early to have this "i will miss you" talk but time is flying too fast and so i've learnt from my mistake that i should never take for granted and live life to the fullest during my time here.

Mind you, its the friends i will miss NOT the Uni! HAHA =) Tell you the truth, this place is NOT as bad as you think it is. Its quite not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home