Monday, April 23, 2007

Imagine this!


Driving? Me?
I can't imagine!
I went for this 5 hours long law seminar thing, it was such a drag and i totally didnt know what was going on. This old chinese guy was like speaking in Malay and yea, first half i was dozing off but i doodled on my book to keep me awake but the last half was fine i was quite awake but i still doodled on my book, cos it was EXTREMELY boring! HAHA, everyone must go through this before doing the law test after that you must attend a 6 hours mechanics seminar and then you only can START driving.
Why must you go through so much before learning how to drive a DAMN car. For now, i'm one step down and a whole lots more to go! The next time you see me i just might be driving on the road! HAHA Imagine THAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home