Friday, April 20, 2007

Fujitsu P1610

ALL ABOUT TECHIES...


I'm in charge of researching techies that will be in my in my future magazine, "Daymn!" Yup ITS called "Daymn!" we couldnt think of anything that would sound more teenagy so "Daymn!" it is. We tried it by saying this "Wanna get a copy of Daymn!?" haha sounds alrights.


Okay, anyways for this past 2 days, i've been researching for on techies like mobile phones, cameras, laptops and etc. SO, i think i am kinda into techies myself now! HAHA

This is by far the most gorgeous lap top i've seen, well and the main reason is because of the "smallness" and its a "tablet", "touchscreen". Actually i didnt even know about its existence until my friend, Joyceanne showed me her new bring-to-campus laptop! Yup, and she has one more other laptop in her room. OF course, i did some research on in and here's what i got from here


P.s- This might just end up to be a blog about techies after all! MIGHT

P.p.s- MORE TECHIES COMING UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home