Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My trip home

My trip home was INDEED satisfying. I met up with the people I wanted to and I went to the restaurants which I was craving for like excapade, ideal, swensons, easy way, Brunei Hotel mushroom soup and TPH. I went out practically everyday! It was great catching up sessin with everybody. Apparantly I lost weight! Haha NOW, that I’;m back operation lose more weight

My Hostess for that week was Che Ying. =)

I saw Chloe on Friday, at first she said she didn’t remember me but after a while I think her memory kicked in cos she started calling me "aunty Jocelyn". I had a great time spending time with her too. She’s such a big girl now. Love her to the max
This is little Karopy(Caleb). He’s too adorable to NOT love haha He’s the cutest little guy ever.
Went to the Easter practise on Friday night, look at their costumes, they absolutely look like as if they are going for a CNY party or something. PLUS the hang gesture=) HAHA
I HAD SWENSON'S ICE CREAM!!! OH-SO-SATISFYING!!!!

The flavours i had were "Cookies and cream" and "Butterscotch"
RAN into Chel and Clyde. AWW, so cute sharing ice-cream!!
Sat night, i did the routine, went out with the saturday people and here's a shot with RON!
DURING Easter celebration, i met up with EVERYBODY! haha

With Che Meng!
With Natty!
With Becky!

THIS TRIP WAS INDEED EXCITING!!! IT GETS BETTER...

LOTS OF LOVE,JOCELYN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home