Thursday, April 12, 2007

Something i've never done

taken from Sarah Ong...

What place would you visit if money were no object?
NEW YORK

What one person could you meet in the world – alive or dead?
my grandfathers, I have never met him in my life.

If you could go back to a certain year in time, what year would you choose?
2004

Worst habit?
Being indecisive all time, NOT being able to make up my mind.

One thing you could change about yourself?
My too-innocent thinking.

It's the last day on earth, what do you do?
I’d love to spend that whole day with my friends and family, every single one of them all gathered together.

Death Penalty? For or against?
Against no matter what they’ve done.

Do you believe in heaven and hell?
If I believe in heaven then hell should be there also.

Best feeling?
When someone is about to tell me something. I love that "I don’t know and I’m about to know feeling."

Do you read much?
Depends on what. I dont read books.

Are you rude?
No if I’m not annoyed

What is one thing that annoys you?
Combination of bitchy and backstabbers. They’re the worst kind of people ever and also having to wait

What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
Definitely Trust

Who is your oldest friend?
Sarah

How long have you known them?
I’ve known her since I was 5 I think, from Sunday school. She was in my kindergarten class.

Favorite alcoholic drink?
Cocktail, mostly Vodka mix or Bacardi

Favorite flower?
Lily? haha

If you could buy 5 of the things on your wishlist, what would they be?
a ticket to New York, a Nikon D80, an ipod video, a new phone. I only have 4 on my wish list for now. It expands as time goes by.

An object you can't live without?
I must say my laptop

Whats your favorite food?
Fettuccini Carbonara or any sorts of pasta

What is your favorite restaurant & where is it?
I don’t have any. I love Japanese and Italian restaurants

What's the most expensive thing you own?
My laptop. It’s a Hp Compaq Presario B1900.

How many handbags do you own?
hmmm, about 2 I think.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
about 9-ish or more. I don’t count my shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home