Saturday, April 14, 2007

ON THE BELLY-PIERCING!

HOORAY!!! BEL HAVE FINALLY GOT HER BELLY PIERCED AFTER WATCHING ME GET IT (for the 4th time)

It was totally impromtu! I saw a shop and i started talking to the person who does the piercing, talk for maybe 20 minutes or more, she convinced me that she was a really good piercer and very professional as well. She explained to me everything thoroughly! So, I SAY "SCREW IT, I"LL JUST GET IT NOW" and Bel, i convinced while having it pierced! After much thinking and consideration "SHE DID IT TOO!!" I have videos of my moment, i video-d Bel's but abby's sucky phone didnt save it, i FEEL so bad!!! But we're happy with our new body piercing... This time, it hurt quite a bit more than the last fwe times, THANK GOD IT HURT, cos my last few times didnt, and it was so abnormal of it!!!!!
PRO=PAIN!!!
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home