Monday, April 23, 2007

my ENTERTAINING weekend

My very normal and entertaining weekend! This is a picture taken before we went into the "last class of the day" I'M WITH STUPID! haha
My first refill! haha
Tallest to shortest!

Gilaness/borednesFriday night, they brought us to Canada Hill, to see the scenary plus have some drinks!
Tipsy-ness, it was one hell of a night!
On saturday, i went to watch "the reaping" with Mei Vun, Steph, Bel, Joe and GanOn Sunday, went out with Mei Vun, Steph, Kitty and abby for Fratini's downtown! FILLING and SATISFYING! Now, back to hostel food Pfft!
Cam Whoring in the Restaurant's toilet, scared two kids haha
In Boulevard, by the pretty fountain
After abby and I changed group haha we hung out with Vanfar and the others, this is something Vanessa and I tried HAHA funny!
Meet Mambo, their Tarantula! eeekss

Yup one hell of a weekend! SO tired and everyday i'm like OUT! Phew~
Now, its the weekends, assignments assignments assignments OH HAIL, assignments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home