Tuesday, October 31, 2006

words+pictures=post

Damn, i wrote so much and it got deleted. Its reminding me not to write so much.

2 WHOLE PAPERS DOWN, 5 WHOLE PAPERS TO GO;
21 MORE DAYS TILL EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!


Today, marks my 30th day of NOT BEING IN SCHOOL! I havent been in school for 30 days and i guess i will not be going back anymore. No more sit down, listen to teacher- lessons. No more talking to my friends when my teacher is also talking. No more canteen food. No more going to the toilet just to escape class. No more skipping classes by staying in the library to blow air-con. No more passing of notes. No more answering back the teachers. No more talking bad about the teacher behind their back. No more walking around the school during class time.

I"M GRADUATING FROM HIGHSCHOOL

Its sad that i have to leave all this behind and move on to the big world outside of school, some call it the real world. Now i just have to find out how to GET FAMOUS.

Today, also i had my Economics exam. It was ok. More easy than hard, but there were hard ones. Thats for sure, but also i did study. My prove:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Torn out front page and messed up back page!

On saturday, my art went okay also. It was really plain though. Others, were bright and catchy. Mine was something you just wanna look at once and THATS IT:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday, sunday, there was a party, took care(half of the time since mama was there and the half of the time when mama was there she was hitting me and asking me to go away, after that she stick to me: its a routine) of chloebum and yea it was a fun day. She hit me on the face and yea she hits people now. I still love her to death. Didnt take any picture, Damn! i forgot my camera. I'll just use a last week picture! She's all cute! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chloe- NO NO NO GO AWAY!!
LUKE- I DONT WANT TO GO AWAY!
(war between to toddlers)


A MUST WATCH(IF YOU LOVE SMALLVILLE, HERE'S SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU):

its called heroes
(not the best picture but i cant find any more better ones. They are the 5 Heroes+ 1 organiser(the one who brings the 5 together)!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AND FYI, I'M STIL METALED MOUTH! HAHA JUST IF YOU'RE WONDERING NOT THAT YOU DONT KNOW! I'M GETTING USE TO IT. EVENTHOUGH IT HURTS THE GUMS AND ANNOYS THE MOUTH AND ME!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home