Sunday, October 15, 2006

Time flies

Counting down and 3 more days to go...

Study leave started like this week, but i havent been going to school for the past like 2 weeks or so. I just got back from my wonderful shopping holiday like this week. My first of the first o level paper starts on the 18th, well its just art and I'm so not ready eventhough ITS JUST ART. If i were to sit for any other studying subject i think i can hang myself. I've been studying during my so called "study leave" but i dont know whether i can actually remember what i studied. I have been drowning myself with Economics, the craziet subject i took. Just yesterday i started branching out to like science and business. PFFTS! I need to copy in order to remember like copy from text books onto a little book or something. Thats my way of remembering stuff. I tried doing past year papers and just by looking at the "questions" i feel like there's no hope. The questions are so bouncy aka "not straight forward. Well i guess that is how "exam questions" are like.

Oh well, i guess i'll be ready as it comes closer. I didnt even know it was SO CLOSE until i checked the date just now. I still think its the 1st week of october.

My Acceptance letter for Uni has not come in yet. I'm so scared i wounldt get accepted. Its very scary yet exciting. I'm so ready to GO!

<3 Jocelyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home