Monday, October 02, 2006

me and my blurness

Sometimes I feel so blur and when that happens I feel so shtupid. HAHA!
This morning I went in for a tooth extraction on the other side. I was so looking forward to keep my tooth.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I was feeling so very tired that I become o-so-blur. You know how after a removal of a tooth they give you some cotton to stop the bleeding yea. They put my tooth in that same exact type of cotton(they really shouldnt do that) and just stuffed it into my pocket.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After like 10 minutes, I took it out of my pocket wondering what it was. Not thinking at all, I used it to clean the saliva and just as I did it my dad arrived so I threw it away. When I went into the car, my dad asked me about the tooth then I realized I have thrown it away, I really really wanted it back but the bin was too disgusting. I feel so aargh like I really wnted it but I guess I’ll forget about it by tomorrow. I still don’t feel so happy about it. HAHA thanks for being blur.. At least I still have one tooth but still I don’t feel so happy about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home