Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Future

As people get older, they get wiser-"supposedly"
Ever since i was little i've always wanted to GROW UP, as in i was so excited of getting old that i never realised that its actually happening so FAST! I feel that i have not accomplished enough. Its like being on a treadmill machine, the time just keeps going, it waits for no one. Its your choice to walk, jog and run. Obviously, if you run you'll eventually lose more than you Jog or walk.

It just struck me, that i need a plan for my life as i was writing the years it just felt like as if i was old already (i.e 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, etc) Look at the number of the year, DONT you feel it! I've been calculating alot lately, like what year will i finish my Degree or if i wanna do masters. When will i wanna get married, do i have time to travel... I feel weird thinking about these stuff but still, i kept thinking.

Time flies, so fast that no one can actually feel it at times. Like *BAM* one year passed. *BAM* I finish my o levels. *BAM* i come back from China (this year's holiday destination) and *BAM* I'm off to Australia. So this has taught me to appreciate time and everyone around me. Live everyday to the fullest. Dont waste it, money cannot buy time...

Next week, and my closest friend for like 12 years is leaving. See, 12 years just pass by like that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home