Sunday, August 27, 2006

Never ever a daddy's girl

Yesterday, in the 2nd service the visting pastor was talking about our heavenly dad's love for us and etc etc something like that and when he asked those that never felt the love of our earthly father to come up to be prayed for or something like that. It then got me thinking, I'VE NEVER EVER BEEN LOVED BY MY DAD!! Maybe, he does in his own way but you know I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT WAY IS! Sometimes, i envy those people who can actually have a proper conversation with their dad, telling stories about their live, talking nonsense and laugh together. I have never ever experienced that EVER so I was quite scared to go up and be prayed for about this issue but it really got me thinking HARD!

I just wanna thank God for his love and for giving me a great mum who love me so much. I think if i didnt have my mum i would have gone wild and hanging with the wrong crowd by now. Since forever, i have always treated her as both dad and mum.

From my dad's believe, its like you cant love all three children equally one is more than the other and it goes from there so ITS DAMN OBVIOUS that he loves my second brother first, then me and (ITS OBSERVED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN) that he doesnt love my eldest brother that much.

Sometimes, i really do feel like why GOD why? but then again I DUNNO haha I DONT REALLY CARE SOMETIMES. I'm the type of girl that lock myself in the room 3/4 of the time and never really bother whats going on outside so THANK GOD FOR OWN BEDROOMS i guess haha..

For the past days i was at sarah's house and i really really envy the doing things together style. Their family is one example i will follow when i grow up and also a little mixture of bee's family and bex. They are like my role models. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home