Wednesday, August 09, 2006

another blog

Well, i just got multiply it is said to be a blogger/deviantart/friendster so i got it anyway. http://joss269.multiply.com Visit it if i didnt update anything here. I'm still trying to get a hang of it apparantly i find it very hard to use (NOT user-friendly) but some of my friends thinks its much better than friendster so yupss...

Not much is going on with my life, this evening after Gym i went to the new hua ho near my house and on my way out i saw this man pinching his own kid on the hand like pull-pinch kinda thing. The kid is only like about 4 or younger. People who mess with kids they're messing with me and ABUSING or INSULTING them is definately MESSING with me. BIG TIME!!!!

My art exam is tomorrow and my Mock exam is like on the 19th so i am abit scared cos i didnt study enough.. Well, i will study more i SWEAR! hehe So far, i studied business, practise maths, go through past year papers with lorene for science, and thats about it i think? haha!

Nowadays, i am really curious about the life of the rich and famous like what do they normally do and stuff so i am looking up for an article about it. Most probably it will be posted in my "new blog" if i feel free i'll do both ;) hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home