Thursday, July 20, 2006

the deal about friends

The deal about friends are that some of them treat as a "my other friends are busy so i go out with you" kind and also "the last minute" kind. I just feel i'm worth more than that. Sometimes you treat someone as your super close and good friends but they dont really find you important but just a "stand-in" for my other friends. Sometimes i feel that i treasure the wrong people. Now I see that some friends just arent worth treauring by the way they are treating you. Well, I'll just treaure the ones that treasure me back. <3

You treat them like a "what will i do without you" kind of friend but in return they treat as a "whatever" friend. Its just frustrating.

This is us when we were 10 years old
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They are my childhood best friends i knew them since i was in kindergarden and now i feel that i dont treasure them enough but i shall start doing my homework and treasure them to the maximum.
Muahs love you guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home