Thursday, June 01, 2006

something funny

CONGRATS TO CHE CHE ALVINA AND THE NEW BABY BOY, CALEB. MY PREDICTION WAS CORRECT BUT UNFORTUNATELY NO ONE WANTED TO BET WITH ME.

and today, i went for basketball for like match and it was just like match against the little girls. There's this girl who is always fouling and grabbing peoples bball from the back so I was really pissed after she doing LOTS of time. EH! i tahan ah so not really my fault so i just kinda "EH" at her really loud and you know kinda move her hand away from my face. It was OK until like 10 minutes then she cried. Its totally fake man. If it hurt so bad I wouldnt hold my tears till like 10 minutes later. SO drama man, if scared saylah I am sorry lo dont simply say i hit you. When Richard ask her whether she ok or not and forget about it she screamed at him "PAIN AH!" so rude. LEARN YOUR MANNERS!

Seriously, i am not that aggresive on court i never have fouls and all. and my tahan limit is quite high so if i couldnt tahan anymore and "EH" her it means that she really over man. haha but i think it was so funny hai~ kids nowadays so dramtic. After i kiddingly say "ay i dont wanna play with her" (in my mind cos she was such a baby) then this girl was like "you hit her and you say you dont wanna play with" I pretend i didnt listen she started telling all her gang and they all llike look at me funny! like : "WHAT WANNA FIGHT AH!" if i was like the bitch type i would bitch slap her ah (not the girl i shouted "eh" to the other one. Taking advantage wah just because i am so nice and they dont fear me and they do that! GRR~ must be tough make them afraid hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home