Thursday, May 18, 2006

The early childhood course

My early childhood course is about to come to an end. Along the way i have different weird comments about me taking the course.
Ches says, "YOU taking childcare?? Not all the kids are chloe you know!"
Mash says, "REALLY????"*laughs after that..
some ask, "are you sure?" or "why?" or haha.. I cannot remember but they're all really weird and questions i myself dont know how to answer.
Up to now, i still dont really know what i want in Life. I'm in FORM 5, finishing highschool. Mobing on to the next level. I'm kinda leaning towards childcare though. I am interested in Little children. I love taking care of them, Talking to them is really fun and can be funny at times.

I feel bad. cos i do not know the names of half the people who;s takin the course with me. I only know like 10 haha.. or less! I've never ever meet them at random places like Brunei is SO small i I see my classmates everywhere or my friends but them is like i never see them EVER! Like as if they dont stay here. Its like they live in another country and every thursday they fly in haha.. Oh well! Its finishing.. i'm feeling abit like " i dont want it to end" but another part of me is really really really happy "NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS AFTER I FINISH THE LAST FEW" haha oh but i still have to go for my placements though every friday and the whole of my holiday.. Grr!

Anyways, just a little of what i think about it! ;)
Ciao.. have a good one'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home