Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy birthday Tia

Well, I was planning to buy a cake and that didnt really happen but Rahimin, Evelyn and Gab bought the cake so yupp.. I feel a bit bad but yeah! ANYWAYS,
PRESENTING THE REALLY CREAMY CAKE, THE CAKE WHICH WILL PUT SOME KILOS ON YOU AFTER YOU EAT IT AND ALSO REALY WHITE AND RED!!
(trying to NOT comment on the cake)
Its pretty though
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didnt get to eat IT though. I had to leave after singing the very loud happy Birthday song..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I dont really know what she's trying to do here but i guess she's closing her ears to not let anyone hear that we're singing the song. I think! haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The cutting ceremony of the cake...

HAPPY EIGHTEENTH... I will be that age next year but yah LOVES YOU TO THE MAX..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home