Wednesday, May 17, 2006

operation save money..

Well, i'm doing a campaign. A operation save money campaign. Save every single cent i can and do not waste them on DISCS. This is beacause i still have loans that i have not paid yet like the 130 for my phone. Thank God the seller is nice ;) haha Well, talking about the seller. She is turning 18 tomorrow.. haha! Happy Birthday Seller. =) and also i have to save money for the perfume if CheYing bought it! haha i'm good at it you know. hehe I am good at saving money TRUST ME! Pro-to-the-max. I'll keep the money i find lying around and starve at school! I dont eat school food anyway and haha Refuse to spend the money given to me.. Thats how i save my money! ;)
Tomorrow last day of my exams and also have to tighten the braces again. Hai~ i hate that tightening feeling grr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home