Sunday, April 30, 2006

YDM Gaming night

YDM hosted a gaming night yesterday at the Sangilos house. I didnt really enjoy it mainly was because i didnt get to play DDR. Always when i am about to get on the mat people will "shooo" me off by saying its not your turn. First time i understand, second time i try to understand but the third and forth and so on was just getting unfair so i gave up asking and just asked them to call me when its my turn(which is I MUST SAY, Never!) so i was kinda NOT THICK SKINNED enough to ask again or jump on the mat again...

But i did have fun playing Taboo and singing with the bunch of guys who either didnt like CS or didnt want to play! I dont know! Oh well, they were singing REALLY REALLY old songs like Boys2men, Backstreet boys, Nsync and so on. Very fun! and my guitaring is getting better I can follow Terrence well abit! Everytime he say a chord, i have to find the chord.. By the time i found the chord he already moved on to the next chord. Its so stupid!

and i LEARNED a new word yesterday its called Quaquaversal.. I cannot remember what it means but people were just making up about what it means and they came up with the dumbest things like "DUCK's UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE" Anyways got to finish up here Going for the expression concert tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home