Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday Blues

SUNDAY AFTERNOONS ARE LIKE THE MOST BORING TIME EVER! well for me it is, Nights are boring too but not as boring as afternoons. Like during the afternoon, i have to look forward to night which is as boring as the afternoon but at night i get to look forward for school the next day and thats fun=) I do like school in a way! The only times when Sundays are not boring are the sundays that i go out like with Ydmers or play bball and etc.
Anyways, yesterday i sleptover at bex's house again i brought my laptop there to put pictures in to my lap top but guess what happen... OKAY, the pictures are all in the pendrive i stick it in the USB and look at it and say "OKAY I FINISH PUTTING IN MY COMPUTER ANYMORE" i didnt realize i did that until in church this morning.. Thats so dumb of me.. SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Yesterday, also went for bowling and yah it was fun, i kinda do like bowling. Its pretty fun! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home