Thursday, April 13, 2006

Worst day

Imagine your WORST DAY EVER and times it by like a hundred. Thats how i feel today.
This is definately not a typical day in my life a definate No No... I cannot imagine how today can get so bad from the moment i get up, go to school and come home(the coming home part wasnt that bad) But yea thats not the point, the point is today is not a very good day for me. Well story starts like that, My mum came back yesterday from Brisbane bought me some clothes and i decide to try it the moment i woke up so yea when i tried it, I could not pull it out it was FREAKING tight. The moment i felt the tightness my pissedness bagan.. I mean who in this world would buy me a "M" i mean even if you did not have the brain to think that maybe i was a "L" atleast you have the eyes to see whether i could fit in but NO!!!!!! It doesnt take hours to pick up the phone and ask me what size i am and that she couldnt do.. Anyways, after that in school when i found out there was a JIS tournament i went to ask the person in chaarge of it whether i could join. And he could just tell me straight fowardly NO but NOOOOOOO he had to say "I'll think about it" well, i was happy for the second there and he went and tell one of the girls in the team i couldt join and made her tell it to me. WHAT THE HECK? JUST SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU'RE A TEACHER WHATS THE CHICKENESS!!! That really pissed me off so bad. Not bein able to do the one thing you love to do! AT that moment i really wanted to cry, but being a woman me.. i HOLD those tears and just started to complain and complain and complain!!! People were getting annoyed with me but i didnt care because i NEVER care... BTW i was not able to join the team cos... my childcare class clashes with the training so yea the person in charge didnt allow me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home