Thursday, April 06, 2006

MY FRIENDS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS

They are the best people that God have put in MY lives. Constantly there for me and always putting a smile on my face=). They have left footprints in my heart and it will always be there no matter what.

Image hosting by Photobucket

You have been a great FRIEND for the past 10 years or more. You are the bestest friend anyone could ever have. You know how sad i will be when you leave right! For a few months we wont be able to take crazy pictures together and we wont be able to talk and go out for a movie. You know i love you =)What are best friends for.. i'll always be here for you srah ONG!! ;)

Image hosting by Photobucket

bex-You've been all crazy and no one can make me laugh harder than you! Seriously.. I am serious! you've been a great big sister of mine and i am really really happy to have gotten super close to you for the past few years. Loving you always.

Cait-You have been a great example to me and i really really really miss you so much after you've gone to Australia. I missed telling you everything about me and listening to your funny stories. I miss all those sleepovers we have. I am so happy and proud to have you as my cheche.. You are NOT replaceable. NOT AT ALL!!=)Loves you!

Lorene-You were always there when i need you. I never knew it was so easy to talk to you bout myself. I am really really glad that it is. You have made me feel that i am not THAT loud.. =) you're the queen of loudness ;) and also you have been there for me all the time. Mwahs Love you!

Image hosting by Photobucket

You are a fun person to be with and i love hanging with you! I am so glad to be closer to you when you last came back. its fun how we would steal abby's pearl or how i would steal abby's pearl and steal each other's pearl. and how you would tell me crazy stories about my teeth! You are just so great. I love you to the max

Image hosting by Photobucket

You are my dearest twin and a great friend.. I think i've know you bout ten years too? haha since i know your sister for ten years.. I always remembered you as this non-smiling person but now you are just one crazy, silly person who always smile. AND also not forgetting "someone-who-never-replies-smses" you should learn to sms its useful! haha =) iT IS?? <3ing you twin aka Monkrog aka silly butt!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Miss vainpot! Its so great being classmates with you. It was then i realised you are one wacky girl with too much imagination. Always asking me to imagine this imagine that! I have fun with you i must admit and i really love how you would trust me and tell me all your stuff IT proves that you treat me as one of your closest friend.. Guess what i too treat as one of my closest friend;) Loves you monkey!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ting-a-ling, bing-a-ling.. the girl i have many name for. you are the a great friend and also a crazy one who's always pinching butts.. NOT HEALTHY my DEAR!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

You may be gone but i still miss you like alot alot you know!! and hoping you could come back soon... i miss pinching you on the cheeks and how we would have sleepovers at your place and stuff.. ITS SO FUN! i miss those stuff! you know i love you right silly butt!! haha MWAHSSS

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tia... the girl who thinks she's too cool! well friend THINK AGAIN! haha ok wah i wont be mean after all you are like my DVD provider.. haha you have been a great friend for the past year and i cant believe that this is our last year as classmate haha we've been hanging out alot more now havent we? Having a study group in your house but instead of studying taking dumb pictures.. well i love you Tia haha =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

cassy-My sheashea... My lovely sheashea.. who goes kaboink kaboink whenever i play with her hand. My easy way friend. I miss you alot here you know.. YOU KNOW!! ;P she's the most caring person ever always constantly checking on me asking how i am and stuff... you're a great person you know that ;) MWAHSS..

Laurice-Rock on Laurice you're like my idol the COOLEST one.. hahaha

Image hosting by Photobucket

You may be the most annoying person in this list but i still have to love you ITS like a cousin rule i have to! haha WELL, what can i say i have told you everything that is in the little brain of mine. you're like one of the person i tell the most thing too. Partly is because you forget easily which is a good thing and also i knoow i can trust you!! I dont trust you now though so i am just relying on you forgetting what i tell you I STILL TELL YOU ANYWAYS.. No matter how much we fight we still talk to each other the next day like nothing happened i think thats the best Loves you always.. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

You are like Top!! You were the one that took good care of me when i got poked in the eye feeding me when i couldnt see THATS what friends are for isnt it?? haha I loves you and i miss you THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and thats the most i can go.... <3

Image hosting by Photobucket

there's a reason why you are last... Thats because i have the most to say about you and also i kinda didnt see you there your picture was hidden and all. Anyways, i love you to DEATH. you are like the bestt anyone could ever have. I can talk to you bout anything and i mean anything and i like talking to you and telling you random stories and you driving me around and to eay way. Listening to happy songs and sad songs and neutral songs in your car. Dancing to my humps and Lose control and not forgetting eating in Swenson. i think we go ther too much dont you think?? There's so many reasons why i love you and its weird to mention them all but then again its my blog so i am going to mention them all. I miss taking all the randoms and sillies picture with you and how i will lie to you and you wouldnt believe me THATS DUMB!! and i love you so.... =)

I am tired i cant think what to say anymore.. The first few are like really good slowly to the end arghhh haha
P.s-whoopsy ifi didnt include the people i didnt include its either i forgot or i have no pictures with you or yeah!!!
<3s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home