Thursday, April 06, 2006

What happened yesterday?

Well, i went to the gym happily and came home half dead THATS WHAT HAPPENED

The whole story is..
Wednesday is gym day therefore i go to gym. Anyways, i reached gym at 4 o clock and listening to the trainer's advice he said to do cadio for 40 minutes like any of em just seperate your time so OK i plan to do that even before i went, i plan to do everything slowly but then when i was doing the cardio slowly he came up to me and asked me to join some 3km competition for women blablabla. Before i could think about it, he asked me to follow him and do warm up. Its abit too late to reject him now dont you think!!! Jogging/running all the way, i was ready to commit suicide and just DIE! It was so super tiring and my stamina is like 0. I wanted t ogive up half way but i will feel bad so i just went on. When 3km was about to be over you cannot believe how relieve i was! after that my kepo-ness strikes again i asked them whether they have aerobics well obviously they do ITS A GYM and so 'chun' it was that same day they were starting at 615 to 715 I looked at the clock it was barely 5 but then i did not know why i called my daddy to pick me up at 715. Stupid but a good move. While waiting for the aerobics session, i did weights and stomach and i did boxing too which is good! Self defence and gain muscles. Some old uncle taught me how to Box i have no idea. When the aerobics start that was when i feel like dying again.. the aerobics woman was so crazy making me jump here jump there and NON stop moving. After that, i was totally dead KNOCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home