Thursday, April 06, 2006

My new addiction

Thanks to Carrie, the person who introduced me to IT and Tia, the person who borrow me IT. IT has become i new and latest obsession/addiction however you want it to be. I love IT so much and i think i am going to buy IT for my own collection. This IT has taught me that friends can actually be so close and the enemies around you can be so darn cruel. I love having super close friends who you can just talk anything about to with no worries(i kinda have a few of that type of friends;) i hearts you guys to the MAX). IT just feels so great! anyways, ready to know what my obsession/addition is now??

YUP, THE TV SHOW LAGUNA BEACH aka THE REAL ORANGE COUNTY!
a show with so much Drama and so much hating and fighting for guys. This is the real world in California. You have to watch closely it gets confusing if you dont watch closely! <3s it! My fav character is Lo she is like the funniest and just funniest in the whole show.. =)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Picture of everyone in the first season..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home