Thursday, March 16, 2006

freedom of a sort

At last, holiday..
well its not long but its still a break from all school and waking up early early in the morning.. I am so NOT a morning person(depends on what i eat for breakfast=)).
Anyways, I'm flying off tomorrow to beautiful KL =) I will go shopping madness when i reach there.. i have a whole list of stuff that i am going to buy like clothes clothes and clothes and also not forgetting DVDs too... The cheap cheap cheap DVDs YES!!! anyways, my mum just told me i cant buy clothes.. GRR!! i dont care.. I was so tired arguing with her with my braces and all its hurting so much.. She always wanna pack my clothes for me and all... i am so angry!!!! so stress!! =) but then again... ITS FUN!!! hahaha
Today breakfast and lunch i had lasagna (i already sick of it BIG TIME) and dinner i tried eating tofu but TOO HARD so had to eat porridge...
I found a new medicine to make my pain from my teeth stop =)DRINK SUPER ICE WATER!! feels so good =)
LOVING THE HOLIDAYS... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home