Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dentist day out!

My mum is like a 45 minutes earlier person, so... she dropped me at the the dentist at 7.15 when my appoinment is at 8. It was raining and all so the doc's assistant was like half an hour late so i had to wait till like 8.30. Well, i waited then.. at the end i went in to do my filling. Its somewhere in the front and its a REALLY OBVIOUS filling and i don't like it.

ANyways, she did it for about half an hour then it was time for my other appoinment to fix the metal in by another doctor. Its crazy he glued every single metal thingy on my teeth and that took like what? 1 hour my mouth was so dry and tired!

Then he put the wire thing.. aw-wie!!! and... This is how i look like now!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

ITS GREEN!!!
The first comment i got was:
atthiyah-ee! why you get green look like vegetable in your teeth!!
HAHA thanks TIA! =)

BTW it doesnt hurt. IT just feels uncomfortable.. BUT the pain starts at night! IT STARTS TO FEEL LIKE AS IF METAL IS OVER TAKING YOUR TEETH IN YOUR MOUTH. Well thats at least how i feel now!! PAIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home