Friday, April 14, 2006

Fate

I leave it all to fate, everything that has happened, is happening and is going to happen. I feel that everything happens for a reason a purpose. Its always the reason that people want to know. No one ever stops asking "why?" not even one day. People seem to always question on everything. I feel that every single person that i meet in my life, both important and not so important ones. There is a reason why i met them, the not so important ones may be super important to me next time or the important ones would be even MORE important to me. See, i dont know and that is why we should treasure every single person we meet! I have also learn to move on. what was important to me might not be important to me in the future so i should also learn to give up what was important to me. I must say its hard but you just have to! I am not a good prioretizer. I am born to not choose between two important things. I know clearly in my heart which is more important but i am just not so sure that i can admit the fact that it is. Now, all i can do is go with the flow ALLOW things that wants to happen to happen(its impossible to stop it from happening) and do not try to change your fate. I'M OVER IT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home