Sunday, May 28, 2006

learned

i feel that after going to Rachael's(i just learned how to spell her name today) tution i learned so much besides maths. Serious, i learn that tution is actually so much fun and also i learned to make hard and dough-y mac and cheese. I also learned that i am should seriously never own a kitchen of my own. and also, there's a pan so small for eggs
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
seriously i have never ever ever seen this before.. Sakai thats why i took a snap shot of it! muahahaha...
lets see, i think the only thing i didnt learn is Maths.. hahaha =) I did actually alot more than my last tution I must say, i am just one person with a short attention span and thats what makes me special =)
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home