Monday, August 21, 2006

the good girl

Yesterday,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The little missy above was such a good girl, she let me carry her to the kindy area without making a BIG FUSS and she was asking me all sorts of questions like "where's aunty gaby? where's popo? where's abby?" one after another haha! then i asked her "where's aunty jocyn?" she was all happy and pointed at me "THEREEE!!" aww...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday school was giving out chocolate so i didnt think she could have any but since she was being so GOOD! i gave her very very little. she kept asking me whether she could hold the chocolate. Well, obviously Not! haha... I was caught though! hahaha Che meng said "This somebody here with braces gave my daughter chocolate" hahahaha hahahaha OH OH! The point of givving the baby chocolate is not getting caught by the mama. =) Well, its not really my fault haha ITS SUNDAY SCHOOL'S FAULT they shouldnt even provide chocolate little kidss. haha! Well, i gave her the most little anyone could ever have so i guess its ok! =) hahaha... Everyone was having chocolate i didnt want her to be left out tehehehehe!! ;) HAHAHA!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The bag, Lorene and I bouught chloe. Its so pretty and PINK!! Well, thats her fav colour! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home