Thursday, September 28, 2006

OUR ALMOST TWELVE YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sarah and I are both in the same class in Sunday school ever since we were 4 years old. At 4 years old, now that I think about it, its like I was never 4 years old before because I cannot remember anything that happened or who I met that year.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I was 5 years old, my mum has a dinner party at Sarah’s house, so she brought me along. I still remember her exact words, “we’re going to Uncle Stephen’s house” as a kid who does not know anything “who’s that?” I actually did not want to go because my brother was not going (yes, I stick to him like peanut butter and jelly) and she said, “you know your Sunday school friend, Sarah’s father”. For a kid who never have any friend at that young age, when your mum mentions the word “friend” not just anyone’s friend but “your friend”. I got all excited thinking wow I have a friend even though I couldn’t remember how she look like(even though I saw her every Sunday) I actually thought I knew her very well, just that I don’t remember about it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I reached her house, aunty siew yong asked me to go upstairs to look for Sarah. Being unfamiliar to the house, since it was my first of the first time, I went up and didn’t really know my way. Of course common sense go in to the first room you see (well, my common sense) the first room I saw back then was Rachel and Sarah’s room but mainly Rachel’s and the first person I saw RACHEL! I still remember that scary look she had put on her face. She was like, “who are you?” or was it “what are you doing up here?” I was being as daring as I ever could and I asked “er, I’m looking for Sarah?” and she points to the piano/ play room. Then I heard Rachel kinda shounting-ish saying, “Bring your friend” or something like that. I was so afraid
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Before I left the “party”, aunty siew yong said that I could come over and sleepover anytime I wanted just give a call. The first time I ever sleep over someone’s house will be theirs. From then on we’ll be sleeping over each other’s house every single week and we would play tent every single time. If it was over at my place, my brother will play with us and if its over and sarah’s house, Tristan will be playing with us and only sometimes Rachel would join in. As kids, we love role-playing, we would always play doctor or camping or children abandoned by parents. I KNOW VERY DRAMATIC!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As we grew older we obviously stopped playing tent, at one stage we actually try making our own celebrity magazines or try writing a song lyrics and sing to it. Sometimes we would just be video gaming, and the video gaming session will turn real haha. There was once we pretended we were having a concert. Hide and seek in the dark the most common game that we would play.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For the past two years, before she left I started sleeping over lesser and lesser I can say we kinda grew apart even though I do still see her every week but this year we grew closer or maybe even closer again. Thanks! To the sleeping over many nights in a row. We manage to talk about last time and what we will do in the future and the most random stuff ever. Even though most of the time we spent our eyes in front of the computer in the same room we manage to show each other random funny stuff on you tube. She’s a great movie partner and she’s going to be my future traveling partner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In their house, time seems to be all later than usual, like lunch time is at one, dinner time is at 830 and sleeping time at 12. Odd timing don’t you think? But I kinda prefer this timing to my house timing. In their house, everyone is always together in the “together” room while in my house we’re each at our own part of the house like me I spend more time in my room than in the living room. That’s why I enjoy staying there.

Basically we’re the most opposite people that can be ever put together but its fate that we met 11 or maybe 12 years ago and stay friends up to now. Its so suprising that such opposite people share so much in common, interest wise like we like photography, babies and etc etc. If I were to meet her 5 years ago i don’t think we would be THIS close friends. Now I am not just close friends with sarah but also Rachel, the mama and etc. I’m so happy!

P.S- Rachel’s not scary anymore in fact she’s a fun to be with and crazy person who’s just so crazyyyy!!!!! I hearts her to bits, like a sister I never had!

This is the summarize version of what Sarah and I do when we hang out since 5 and also this post is dedicated to her. =)

P.P.S- The pictures are not related to the story they're just there to entertain you so it dont look so LONG!!! tehehehehe... and the computer is sarah's HOT SPOT in the housee =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home