Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sckrew-D?

Bad Day-Daniel Powter.

Sckrew-D i'm so freaking sckrew-d.....

I sckrew-d up my 1st paper of the exam and I just got the information that i might not be
able to qualify to go for my "diploma in children's services" with my cert3 i need a form
6 or foundation or what not. Seriously i dont even think i would go for diploma if i did
foundation or what not i'll go straight to "degree" what for waste my f-king time.

Usually, people are not allowed to have so may bad news at once. This is so unfair. Heck,
life is unfair for me Right NOW! I was so ready to go.. WHY GOD WHY???

This morning, i was having my first art paper and i realise i didnt bring my IC. I panicked
and when i panicked i got nervous, when i went in to draw.. It was like as if i forgotten how
to draw and yea. I FORGOTTEN! I couldnt decide on what to draw and after i decided on what to
draw, i realised i made the wrong choice half way through! Its just so sckrew-d up!!!

When i got back from working out ALL my frustration(in the gym), my mum gave me the news that
i might not be qualified. I might need to stay in this Freakin country for like a year and a
half to do my diploma in ISB. HOW MISERABLE? Not able to drive, telling people that you're going to melbourne HAPPILY,
no more friends left over here, and etc etc. I'm SO SO SO!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *takes a deep
breathe* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so stressed out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home