Friday, February 10, 2006

The operation process....

i was pushed into the operation table, the last thing i remember was the doctor letting me breathe into some thing and i was really scared i wouldnt like go to sleep.. and then the next thing was that i was waking up and the doctor saying that my operation was over. In my mind was like.. "HUH? so fast!!" I wasnt able to open my eyes but i was able to hear. It was my first time on anestatic. Its crazy i tell you!!!! Slowly, i was able to drink water then juice then eat porridge. i was healing really fast but i kept spitting out lots of blood... But i was Ok really i was even able to go to the party but then all i can eaat now is porrridge NOTHING but porridge... YUPS!!!!! Now i have BIG SWELL up face!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebbecca/Thump'erLina said...

heyya Joss OMG!! i didnt know u have an operation!!! wat was it 4?? m worried!! <3 beckie xxxx

10:21 PM  
Blogger cheryl said...

i cnt belif u din tell bee.. or she thot u wre kiddingg =S I VISIIITEDDD UUU!! =D see, im nice cousin too!! <3, u stil berbangkak!! =P
<3 daph

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home