Sunday, January 22, 2006

peyton from one tree hill says.......

PEOPLE ALWAYS LEAVEImage hosting by Photobucket

they're a few people that i can call them the one i love and none of em' are here permanently.... as in the most i see them is like 2 times a year or for some just once.. Well i did survive(not practically haha) one year and so its like one down and alot more to go that type... They're the people i am close to well i think i am but dont know whether they think of me as one... =) I am just glad that God have placed them in my life...

FEBRUARY IS COMING

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

They make me LAUGH so much when moody but i rarely moody but haha they still make me laugh until cannot laugh anymoreeeee.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home