Sunday, January 08, 2006

aGREATweekend <3

On Saturday, 7/1/2006

1. we went for dinner in TPH and a few funny things happen well like really funny
but maybe not to you but i find it really funny =)

a) Abby and I were fighting like FIGHTING for pearl balls i know silly haha but
funny hehe like purposely say "whats your drink? wah!! i never drink before let
me try" then i drink all the pearlballs hahaha and the drink spit back in hehe
nolah that's just disgusting haha i take that back NO spit back in just DRINK all
the pearl. I also stole Caitlyn one haha but that one no really fight. After that
they know my plan so they dont let me try their drink. Abby seriously GILA pearl
she order like two and both got extra pearl and she dont want to share =P hehe
but i wasted 6 pearl hahahahahaahaha.....

b) We finished our dinner and usual ydm gang they like to like... NOT MOVE THEIR BUM
AND JUST SIT THERE AND TALK IN GROUPS.... so Bee and BeckyR were talking. Actually
I did the talking they just sat there and laugh at the way i talk and make fun and
talk nonsense. "BUM" I was explainig to them bout my operations and braces stuff
and they were like they cut your top of your head and they glue it back and stuff
like that... Well, i talk the dumbest "not that i want to" I JUST DO!! so they jus
laugh at me.. so wacko!!! IT WAS FUN BONDING TIME! I heart them ALL.... <3

c) We played Mafia.... Mafia PART ONE
There was like 20 of us and it was like so fun cos you know like the more the
harder to guess so it was so silly they kill two by two so BRUTAL.. The First
round, Bee was Mafia but she dropped her card so like she got voted out and the
other three Mafia was like the hardest to guess it was Teck, Sam and Cassy. No
one knew i tell you!! but civillians win anyways i think out of all ah.. Mafia
only win once haha lousy.. I like Being the Mafia but i suck at lying my face
always like smile smile so like Caitlyn always figure out! =) so dumb! unfair~

d) MAFIA PART TWO
There was about eight of us and Caitlyn is the best narrator she always tell us
story there was one like the summo story, Geisha(i know so weirdo), parrot and etc
fun man... My favourite one was when BeckyR, Ivan and I were the mafia we were
good.. i mean me and BeckyR hehe!! cos Cassy, Becky and I sat in a two sitter seat
so we are like next to each other and when they say Mafia wake up we both open our
eyes and i saw ivan and i was wondering where the other one is and when i turn i
was like ey?! hahaha fun... we kill everyone and we won the game that was like
first time ever i win as mafia. Cait actually know i mafia but then ah i kiasu so
i went "i'm not the mafia you loser" haha whoops too emosi hahaha nolah i didnt
mean it i just dont want out so they voted ivan out instead! hahahaa... FUN!

On sunday, 8/1/2006

2. The three games we played when we went to the beach in the afternoon abt 4

a) SOFTBALL

It was fun!! my team was always winning.. haha but crazy because winnig i think i
ran more than 20 rounds so crazy now my muscle is like so aching and whenever abby
and I finish one round we will be like so happy crazy like a bunch of 5 years olds
. I had one HOMERUN and the one and only home run haha so fun!! anyways, it got
boring when they all became serious so WHATEVER we rest i think we played for abt
an hour long enough!! hehehe

b) CARA KAKI and ICE AND WATER
the rules we say were.... NO cara balik NO putus and NO pause!! at first it was
just us girls for Cara Kaki but it got weird and so we play ice and water. Both
have running involved so extra pain on my leg. Anyways, i tell you it was really
like flashbacks last time when i was younger... hehehe FUN!

c) PEPSI COLA 1 2 3
its so fun... like only a few of us play but so fun but i fel hard on the ground
so i got dirty... hehe but so silly we so rough man.. like crazy!!! =) PEPSI COLA
1 2 3!!! =) fun game!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

During Lunch, i went to TPH and ordered my drink with extra pearl yum!! and made my way to thien thien to eat and Bee&family were there too so i joined bee's table and chloe was there dancing.. hehe =) cute~ but yah anyways, guess what happened when she saw pearlball... crazy!!! anyways, i was like walking around and aunty Linda, uncle Ben and Che che alvina was like, "Jocelyn why so busy walking around... wanna sit next to Raymond is it" then they shout across the room so embarassing but use to it anyways i went like "NOOO i sit next to che che alvina" i forgot thats the sister then she was like "ahhh!! sit next to me can also can also" then i move and sit with aunty Linda =P so mean!!!! and che che alvina tummmy big and she doesnt have any belly button hahaha so funny!! i touch so nice to touch!!!

I <3 all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home