Thursday, December 29, 2005

yeah!

Happy Birthday Evelyn
hehe... its the 29th and new year's eve is coming and then very soon i'll start school and when i say soon i mean next week!! hmmmpfff anyways i'm gong to Kl-penang-Kl on the 14th muahahaha fun i'm getting my navel pierced my brother is going to bring me and yup he's paying hehe.. making sure that he pays!! and then i'm going to buy tones of clothes and then i'm going to go swimming in penang and beach and shopping yup SHOPPING!!! i love shopping ok and then i'm going to oenjoy enjoy myself! =) ok anyways i'm going to do my form 6 in Brunei thats the saddest news all day for me! i dont really wanna stay here but i' looking on the brigt side i get to DRIVE and i think i should be going to Jis! but yea~ yea... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home